About Ease Rehab and Wellness
Ease Rehab and Wellness exists to offer you a better experience when it comes to Physical Therapy. Whether you are in need of a spa-like treatment, a quick tune up from a previous treatment or full blown rehabilitation from injury, Ease Rehab has you covered. Your treatment will always be tailored to perfectly fit you. Ease Rehab and Wellness does not provide cookie cutter treatment plans. Better yet no appointment sharing, no memberships just excellent patient centered Physical Therapy on your time!
Dr. Jared Estock is a practicing Physical Therapist in three states including Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Dr. Estock has been practicing locally here in the Valley for over 8 years.
Dr. Estock has seen patients ages 5-100 and enjoys treating patients of all ages and conditions. Of the many conditions he treats Dr. Estock especially enjoys treating pain patients and the spine.
Call today and let Dr. Estock put your pain at Ease!
– Indiana University of Pennsylvania Bachelor’s Vocational Ed.
– Ohio University Bachelor’s in Exercise Physiology
– Wheeling Jesuit University Doctorate in Physical Therapy
– American Academy of Manipulative Therapy
Dr. Estock has certifications and credentials in the following treatment modalities
– Blood Flow Restriction Training (MST)
– Dry needling (CIDN)
– IASTM or instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (FMT)
– ImPACT Trained Physical Therapist ITPT
– Kinesiology taping (FMT)
– Cupping (FMT)
– Sportsmetrics Trainer
– Foam Rolling
– NREMT Nationally Registered EMT
Dr. Estock has memberships in the following:
– American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
– Ohio Physical Therapy Association (OPTA)
– American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED,
IS A PHONE CALL AWAY.
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please do NOT hesitate to call us. We are here to help put your pain at ease. We look forward to taking your call!